False Disqualifiers – How To Use Them
False disqualifiers are simply a method used to disregard your potential as a suitor for the woman you’re interacting with. A false disqualifier simply places the man as someone who isn’t all that interested in the woman. There can be physical or verbal false disqualifiers.
Example False Disqualifiers
1. It would never work out between us
2. I can already tell, you and I are not going to get along
3. You’re too much of a nice girl for me
4. You’re a dancer/model. OMG I can’t even talk to you
5. I’m totally not boyfriend material. You need a nice guy who will buy you flowers and tell you how great you look. Hey, that guy over there looks perfect for you.
6. We are so broken up, I want my CD’s back
7. Your first impression sucked
8. I’m much too high maintenance for you
9. You are trouble, I shouldn’t be talking to you
10. Aww you are soo cute.. but we could never be a couple – we are too much the same.. we would fight and throw things and have incredible make up sex all over the place and fight more then sex fight sex fight.. too much drama and intense feelings for me!”
11. You know we would just fight all the time…. And I’d always win (smile)
12. You’re awesome.. I love how you laugh at all my jokes and you make me feel like I’m the nuts.. I want to hang with you all the time.. Actually, I know I never will, because it’s a bar-thing, but I felt the emotion of wanting it for one brief second back there, nonetheless…
13. You probably couldn’t handle me.
The funny thing about false disqualifiers is that often times it’s what attractive women say to men when they are flirting. Next time you’re out, notice what attractive women say to men and take note. Often times these are false disqualifiers.